HOW TO SHOP AT MARIONA
Shopping at MARIONA.ES is very easy. You just have to follow the steps below:
- Choose the section (new, clothing or accessories). You can also opt to choose a particular brand. Depending on your selection, you can also narrow your search by family (type of clothing), by range of colours, size and brand (if you have not chosen to select it directly).
- We will show you the products that match the criteria you selected. By clicking on any of them, you will access the product page. There you can see and enlarge existing photos and check the composition and care, sizes available, reference, and product price. You can also see if it is available in other colours and access them directly by "clicking" on the colour that interests you.
- Select a product and add the item to the shopping bag. You can then choose to continue selecting more items or to checkout.
- If you want to process your order you have the option to do so by registering or checkout without registration (guest user). However, it is advisable that you register. Thus in the next order you will not have to re-enter all your data.
- Choose whether you will come to pick up your order in one of our stores in Barcelona or you want it delivered at your address via a carrier.
- Select a payment method: Bank Transfer, Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
- After reading and accepting the Terms and Conditions of Use and Shopping, you may confirm the order.
- You will receive an email confirming that we have received your order.
- When we have accepted your order, we will send you and e-mail to advice the order is ready to be shipped.
From which countries I can make orders and receive the products?
Currently we sell and ship our products throughout Spain, EU countries, Andorra, Gibraltar, Switzerland, Norway, San Marino and Liechtenstein. The country from which the order is made must coincide necessarily with product delivery.
In how many languages you can navigate?
At the moment, in Spanish and in English. We are working to incorporate other languages.
Are the prices the same in the online store that in the physical stores?
Yes. However, if there is any difference between the prices that appear in the online store and the marking on the labels of the clothes, the right price would be the one on the online store.
All items that appear in the online store are available.
We look after to ensure that the items on display at the online store are always available (sold out items no longer appear and unavailable sizes no longer appear or can't add to cart). However, we can not discard that occasionally we may make a mistake. If this is the case and you have already processed your order, we would contact you to inform you immediately and refund you the amount.
The product that I see in the online store is the same to the one sold in stores?
Yes, the items offered in the online store are the same that the ones that are for sale in our stores, and meet the same quality requirements and guarantees as them.
The product that I will receive, will be the same colour I see on the website?
We have made a significant effort to display the products’ colours as closer to reality as possible. Nevertheless, the colour of the products shown on screen may be subject to variation depending on the quality and colour settings of your computer monitor. In this sense, we cannot guarantee that the colours displayed on your monitor will accurately reflect reality. If once you have received the order, the colour is not as you had imagined it, do not worry, you have 20 days to return the item.
What should I do to receive regular information on my email with the latest news and offers from Mariona?
Simply enter your e-mail in the "Newsletter" section at the bottom of the home page, choose the “Subscribe” option, and "click" on the right arrow. Then follow the instructions will appear in a new form.
Can I unsubscribe from the Newsletter of Mariona?
Simply enter your e-mail in the "Newsletter" section at the bottom of the home page select the “Unsubscribe” button and "click" on the right arrow.
How do I recover my forgotten password?
If you forgot your password, you can recover it in the "Welcome | Log" section. You will receive an email with the instructions to create a new password.
How can I know if I processed my order correctly?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive it, please contact our customer service department.
Can I know what the status of my order is?
Yes, you can check the status of your order at all times. To do this, go to "my orders" section, located in your account.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes. You can cancel your order as long as its status allows doing so. To do this, go to "my orders" in your account. If you have already processed your order and it has not yet been shipped, contact us to email@example.com. Our Customer Care Team can cancel the order for you. If the order has already been sent, you must manage it as a return.
What should I do if I receive a defective item?
MARIONA only sells items in perfect condition; so if you were to receive a defective item, contact our customer service department to process a refund.
What should I do if I receive an incorrect item?
If at any time, by mistake, you get an item that you have not requested, contact our customer service department to process a refund.
What payment methods can I use?
We offer the following payment methods: Bank Transfer, Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. If you opt for a bank transfer, do not forget to include as a reference the order number and your complete name. The bank transfer must be send free of bank charges to us and to the order of MARIONA BAULENAS, S.L., towards the Banco de Santander and IBAN Account ES27 0049 4746 1120 1003 5643
Is it safe to use my credit card on the web?
Yes, data is transmitted SSL encrypted form. For payment by Visa and MasterCard and for amounts exceeding 150 euros, only transactions Ces (Secure Electronic Commerce) will be accepted. After verifying that the card is attached to the CES system, the system will contact the bank that issued for the User to authorize the payment of the order. When the bank has confirmed the authenticity, the charge will be made on the card. Otherwise the order will be cancelled.
For what reasons can be rejected my credit card?
Your card may be rejected by one of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check that your card does not go beyond the validity date.
- You may have reached the limit of the card. Check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to process the payment of the order.
- Some data may be entered incorrectly. Check that you have correctly filled in all the required fields.
Can I get an invoice for my company?
Yes. You just have to fill your Company name in the "Company" field in the personal information and fill in the requested fiscal data (VAT number, address, ...).
Can I order Tax-free?
No, it is not possible. The Tax Free only applies when products are purchased in the physical stores and carried by oneself.
Where can I receive my order?
You can receive it at the address that you choose (home, work, etc.-never a PO Box), or pick it up at one of our stores in Barcelona.
The country of delivery may be different from the order?
No. The delivery country must always match the country from where the order is made.
When and how will I receive my order? Do i have to pay for carrier?
Search in the chart below for your destination and you will find the carrier, delivery times and if your shipping will be free or not:
|Destination (1)||Carrier||Delivery Time (2)||Free||With cost|
|In store||Does not||1 working day||Always||Never|
|Peninsular Spain, Balearic and Portugal||MRW||2-3 working days||Orders ≥ 150 €|
|Orders < 150 € |
|Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla||MRW||3-4 working days||Orders ≥ 350 € |
|Orders < 350 € |
|Andorra and Gibraltar||MRW||3-4 working days||Orders ≥ 250 € |
|Orders < 250 € |
|Germany, Belgium, France, Holland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco and the United Kingdom||UPS||3-4 working days||Orders ≥ 350 € |
|Orders < 350 € |
|Remaining EU countries not listed above||UPS||4-5 working days||Orders ≥ 500 € |
|Orders < 500 € |
|Switzerland, Norway, San Marino and Liechtenstein||UPS||4-5 working days||Orders ≥ 500 € |
|Orders < 500 € |
(1) Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and non-EU countries: customs clearance charges, duties and taxes not included. They are paid by the recipient. This needs to be paid to the carrier at the time of delivery of the package.
(2) To count from package pickup in our warehouse by the carrier (except in cases of force majeure that may occur to it). For shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and countries outside the EU, delays may occasionally occur in these periods resulting from action by the customs authorities and procedures associated with them.
Can I track the status of my order?
Yes, through "My Account" in "My Orders" you will see the status of your order.
What is the process for home delivery?
If you have chosen home delivery, we will send you an email confirmation of shipping (when your order has left the warehouse), along with a tracking number (with link to the website of the courier company) so you can check the status of your shipment or contact the company indicated for any information.
What is the process for delivery in store?
If you have chosen store delivery, we will inform you the arrival of the goods through an email or a sms (you will have 15 days to pick it up). You must show the order number and the ID of the person who will pick it up.
What should I do to return an item?
The way to return an item is asking us to pick it up at your home. To do so, please log in to your account and go to "My orders" under "My Account" Web. Select the order containing the item/s you wish to return, then select the item/s you wish to return and request its return "clicking" the "Process Return" button. You will receive an e-mail with the instructions to follow for the return and to contact our carrier in order to agree with you for the time and date of package pick up.
You also have the possibility of returning the items to our stores in Barcelona. You only need to bring the item and invoice. Garments must be in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with all original tags., along with its corresponding ticket sales).
What is the deadline to make a refund?
We accept returns up within 20 days from the delivery date. Remember we can only accept refunds of items that:
- They have not been used beyond the mere opening and verifying the characteristics and quality of them.
- Are in perfect condition and in the same state in which they were sent (which have not been used, altered or washed, with all tags attached as they were in origin and original packaging).
- Must be returned in the same packaging in which they were received or a similar that guaranties the item will not suffer any damage during shipping.
- Must be returned in a single package / shipping all products from one same order.
Do I have to pay something for my return?
After receiving the return, MARIONA.ES will verify the status of the items and if successful, we will pay the same amount you paid for them but deducting the corresponding transport costs for collecting the package (unless it is defective merchandise or wrong in which case we will assume that cost). You can check in the following table the amounts that we will deduct from the value of the order depending on the area / country where we should pick up the package:
|Zone/Country of Refund Origin (1)||Transport||Refund cost|
|In Store||It Does Not Apply||Free|
|Spanish Peninsula, Balearics and Portugal||MRW||9,90 €|
|Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla||MRW||39,90 €|
|Andorra and Gibraltar||MRW||24,90 €|
|France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Luxembourg and Monaco||UPS||19,90 €|
|Rest of EU countries not listed above||UPS||29,90 €|
|Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein and San Marino||UPS||39,90 €|
(1) Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and non EU Countries: MARIONA.ES does not handle the return of duties, taxes and other customs charges paid by the buyer at the time of purchase to mark the entry in their country of the articles now returned. The buyer himself, if applicable, must make such management to the appropriate tax or customs authorities in their own country.
How will I receive my refund?
You will receive the amount in the same manner in which you processed the payment of your order.
When will I receive my refund?
Once the return has been made, you will receive a confirmation email advising you that the amount is credited to your account within days. Remember that the payment to the credit card always depends on your bank.
How should I act if my refund is incorrect?
By contacting our customer service department, we will solve the problem as soon as possible.
MARIONA.ES reserves the right to refuse returns communicated or sent after the specified period of garments that are not in the same condition in which they were received or multiple returns sent at different times and all from a single order.
Can I exchange my items?
Yes, you have 2 options:
- From home, you must request a return and place a new order.
- In our stores in Barcelona, you can change it by:
- SIZE OR COLOR, whenever the same amount, without any additional payment.
- ANOTHER ARTICLE, we will refund the amount through Mariona.es and you can make a new order in the store.
What is the deadline for the change?
The deadline for any change is 20 days from the date of delivery of the item.
What Internet browsers can I use to view the website Mariona.es correctly?
Mariona page is optimized for viewing in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 4 and above, Google Chrome 6 or higher and Safari 5 or higher.
You may install the latest versions of each browser in the following links:
What screen resolution do I need?
1024x768 and larger sizes.
Is it safe to shop at Mariona online?
We dedicate a lot of effort and resources to ensure the safety of your orders and your data so you can process orders in our shop online with confidence.