What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file sent to a browser by a web server that is stored on the user's equipment/ device to record his/her activity while browsing through a website. Thanks to cookies the user preferences are remembered to improve your experience when you visit the web again, as the selected language, access data or customization of the site. Likewise, through cookies it is possible to record information about how a user uses a web.
Browsing through MARIONA.ES implies installing first party and third-party cookies on the user's computer/device.
The types of cookies used by MARIONA BAULENAS, SL in MARIONA.ES are:
Technical Cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use different options or services provided, as for example, identification during the session, access to restricted area, and use of security functionalities while browsing, the shopping cart to keep track of the items the user has selected.
The following cookies have been installed:
- PHPSESSID. This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.
- PrestaShop-3783cb901d3dec9b08f522946dbcd04b. Technical cookie
- __lglaw. Technical cookie.
Analytics Cookies: Analytics cookies collect information about visits received, the consulted information, the most viewed products, ultimately, the use made of MARIONA.ES by the user in order to evaluate and analyze all data related to this use for statistical purposes and to improve the functionalities of the website. Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of Internet data in order to understand and optimize the use of the website.
The following cookies have been installed:
- _ga. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
- _gid. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
- _gat. This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.
These cookies are installed and managed by GOOGLE INC to provide statistical information on website usage to MARIONA BAULENAS SL. Learn more
Third party cookies described require your consent. Therefore, according to the information provided, you should indicate whether you consent or not to install them at the beginning of your browsing around MARIONA.ES, by clicking on the button that appears at the bottom of the page banner. . It will be able to decide if it accepts or no the analytical cookies by means of the button Manage cookies. The technical cookies they are necessary for the good performance of the website.
MARNIONA BAULENAS, S.L. Is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties to which it links from this Cookies Policy.
How to block Cookies?
At any time users may choose which cookies they want to be installed while browsing through MARIONA.ES by setting your browser.
All modern browsers allow you to change Cookies settings. These settings are normally found in the 'options' or 'Settings' menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or email manager and install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs are downloaded when you open an email.
These are the steps you must follow to access the cookies and, if so, the incognito browsing settings in the main browsers:
Tools -> Internet Settings -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, please consult the Microsoft support or your browser Help page.
Tools -> Settings-> Privacy -> History -> Customized Settings
For more information, please consult the Mozilla support or your browser Help page
Setting -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content Settings
For more information, please consult the Google support or your browser Help page.
Preferences -> Security
For more information, please consult the Apple support or your browser Help page.
As a consequence of the fact that cookies from a website have been blocked or prevented to install, a rejection cookie may be installed on your computer in order to apply your choice of deactivation.
Update and/or amendment Cookies Policy
MARIONA BAULENAS, S.L. may revise this Cookies policy from time to time as a result of legislation, jurisprudence or business practice modifications.
The validity of this Cookies policy shall be aligned, therefore, with the time of exposure until the time it should be modified in whole or in part by MARIONA BAULENAS, S.L. Therefore, users should review the cookies policy published in MARIONA BAULENAS, unless they have set their browser according to their preferences.
This Cookies policy is written in English and Spanish. The Spanish version is the authentic one.
MARIONA BAULENAS, S.L. will record all the versions of this Cookies policy.
Last amendment: 25th February 2021